Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back to the Feed Store

Here is where I live in Oklahoma when I visit my wife.

I can’t get to her house when the road is washed out – which is very often. Here are some pictures of the places where the road is washed out. Trying to do the angles and miss the washouts causes the trailer to pitch from side to side and front to back causing too much stress. Everything in the cupboards is also thrown around and mixed up. Even commuting with the truck is a trial and I would prefer not to do it at all.



This and the lack of good computer communications is why I don’t visit Cathy very often.
With the price of gasoline what it is, I have decided to sit here for a while and let my credit card accounts and savings accounts get back into a relative balance. Then after my grandson Jamie’s wedding at the end of June we will start on an extended trip out west. We definitely are going to the Escapade (Rally) in Gillette Wyoming and to visit our friend Frone Hendren in Douglas, south of Gillette. Cathy says she would also like to go visit some of the National Parks.

I am still having problems with the new “protection” that I bought for my computer. AVG has taken over my life and demands that I understand it or it will not let me function. I am reading the entire “help” pages to try and understand.
(Later) Well, I tried to understand, but obviously I can’t understand all of the “help” in the Help pages. I can no longer get online with my Dell computer. This might just be the first step in a large change in my life. Until I can get Jim to see if he can straighten me out I will just go to Norman to the library or to the guest computer at church to send my blog and get my email. Sorry if you are trying to reach me! Maybe I’m not supposed to have an online computer.

No comments: