Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two More Weeks


Where does the time go? It’s been little fixit jobs for Cathy and a lot of trips to town, doctoring – both Cathy and me. Cathy is visiting the chiropractor for her back pains and I am establishing myself with a new family doctor, who just happens to be “ScooterNerd” – another geocacher. Oh yeah, I did manage to make it into the city (OKC) to the Central Oklahoma Geocache breakfast meeting – and I have added a few geocaches to my list in OKC and in Norman. The big chore was renting a pole saw and cutting down all of the dead limbs and particularly the branches hanging over the house and the driveway. Cathy’s part of Michelle’s property is about an acre. Grandson Joe E. helped me and the job went smoothly in the allotted time of saw rental. The cleanup was the big chore. The Lynch family now has a good supply of fire wood for the winter – the leftovers have been burned – and I will probably be sore for a couple of weeks.

My case of hitch itch is getting worse and I think I will be leaving OK by the end of the month. There is still a French drain to put in the ground and a little administrative work but I am running out of real work. CARE says that they need me in Livingston and I want to stop in Dallas for a short time at the Red Cross to do the annual inspection of the Sysco Kitchen. So look for another update in two more weeks!

1 comment:

WranglerDave said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy...

Sorry to hear about Kathy's back - it must be something in the air as Arda too is visiting the Chiropractor. Hope Kathy gets well soon.

Love ot all.