Monday, February 25, 2008

Really, I wasn’t loafing!

I never shaved or put my contact lenses in today. I spent very little time outside. I look like a bum – but I’ve been hard at work. All day was spent preparing for the trip. It’s a time consuming task to set up the geocaches that you want to do from coast to coast. Since we may not have internet access while we’re on the road, I have downloaded about 700 web pages of the caches that we may want to visit and also the downloads for the GPS receiver that I carry with me. And I have them sorted by days of the trip from March 6th to May 2nd. Anyway that and my routine meals, etc. took up my entire day from 5:30 AM ‘til 9:45 PM and I think that’s enough for today. Oh yes, I also opened up my blogger setting so that all of you can add (and see each other's comments. Tomorrow I’m planning to relax and geocache.

No comments: