Friday, March 14, 2008

An Act in Congress

I have spent two days in Congress AZ – trying to communicate. Wednesday I geocached my way to the Escapee park “North Ranch” (total caches now 939). There is no free internet here so I decided to pay the $3 and start at 9AM on Thursday. Well, it is S L O W! I spent all day getting my geocaches logged in and taking care of my finances. I could read Dave’s blog, but not Arda’s. I would always time out – too many pictures for this system, I guess. So, I will not put any pictures on this blog and see if I can get it published. No luck, so here I am at 6AM getting this posted! It must be a matter of too many users on the system, since it is working fine this morning. I’m heading to Phoenix in this AM for some more geocaching and a visit to an old friend Nancy Speck. Actually, she is probably not as old as Vagabond!

No comments: