Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Spring and I have a new toy!

I left Arda & Dave in Silver City and came to the Escapee park “Dream Catcher” in Deming today. I had several things that I wanted to accomplish; my laundry, geocaching, filling the propane, and getting my mail. Well, I got the propane and the mail. The propane was over filled and I had to go back and have the tank purged. In the mail was my new toy – a voice over IP device, so that I can now call at any time of the day – if of course I have an internet connection. I spent several hours playing with it and reading the rest of my mail, so I am going to have to stay in Deming tomorrow too and get the rest of my chores done. It’s enjoyable staying here, so I don’t mind.

Holy Thursday mass was bilingual, but very inspiring. The priest was a dynamic preacher, and I really feel fed.

I recommend that you look into www.magicJack.com if you are interested in free long distance using your high speed internet. I think it is going to save me a lot of grief, if not money. Now I can call any time of the day that I can get on a WiFi connection. I am still keeping my cell phone for the many times that I will not have the internet available.

No comments: