Monday, March 3, 2008

A busy day today

All day long I worked. I thought I was supposed to be retired! First of all I spent a couple of hours getting ready to leave for San Diego in the morning (Laundry, Dump, Fill, Organize, and move the office back into the van). Then I spent a couple of hours making a geocaching travel bug to race with Arda across the USA. If it gets to St Augustine on time Arda can take it for a memento of her ride. If not, it will just have to travel on by itself.










Then I received my mail forwarding and there were all kinds of challenges with my new Aetna Rx and IBM retirement changes etc. But I think that, after about 4 more hours. I have everything taken care of, paid for and off my mind now. That totaled up to 8 hours. But tomorrow starts the trip to San Diego and then a two month joy ride!

By the way - computer linkups may be sporadic on the trip and so may my blogs be.

No comments: