Friday, March 21, 2008

A Good Friday in Deming NM

Today was a catchup day. I showered, did the laundry, straightened up the trailer, cooked dinner and ate – all before the services at church. Since I had to drive in to town for church it, of course, made good sense to do some geocaching and get on the internet while I was at it. I have now successfully geocached the entire city, but next time I come by there will probably be some new ones. I need to learn to take my signon/password lists when I go to town – I was unable to do some checking on my Rx program. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I will be in La Mesilla, which is almost home (Texas). I have a date to take some women to mass with me at an historic old Mexican church. The church was Mexican until the Gadsden Purchase.

No comments: